Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Is the Victoria’s Secret customer base getting younger? A store manager claims they are getting complaints about their merchandise not being small enough to fit young girls.
- The lawsuit between J.C. Penney and Macy’s is heating up, with Penney’s scoring an interim victory this week.
- Now that marijuana is legal in Colorado and Washington, business are taking notice. Discover the potential of Nuvilex’s medicinal marijuana business.
- President Obama will get a reprieve from his weekly radio address. A Sandy Hook Elementary school mother is slated to take over for him this week.
- Banking giants JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo are posting record profits. So why is it still so difficult to get a loan?
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! What stories did your team pass around this week? Share your thoughts on Twitter or in the comments!
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: evblogger/Flickr)