The sun is out and summer is in full swing. But before you know it, fall will be here. Compference19 is coming to Minneapolis September 26-27, 2019. Be sure to grab your discounted pass while you still can. The last chance discounted price of $950 ends on July 15. Who wouldn’t want to save $500?
Own Your Comp Story
In today’s increasingly connected global society we are inundated with more information than ever before. Similarly, your employees – and future employees – have access to unprecedented amounts of compensation data. But how much of that information is based on accurate, quality data? More importantly, what are your current and former employees saying about your company’s pay brand? Can you trust them to be evangelists? Or do you have room to improve your transparency?
At PayScale, we want to empower you to own your comp story. If you ever went to summer camp as a kid, you might remember how powerful and poignant it was sitting around the campfire and sharing stories, making new friends, and learning new skills. Throughout Compference, you’ll have lots of opportunities to rekindle the excitement. The theme of Compference19 is human connection, storytelling and communication.
What’s Included With Your Compference19 Pass
Compference is bigger and better than ever! This year we are excited to offer five tracks, with more than 30 sessions to choose from. There really is something for everyone.
2019 tracks include: Data Excellence, Business Results, Comp Best Practices, Beyond Base Pay, as well as Transparency/Communication.
- Learn from inspiring keynotes (both HR/comp related and universal keynotes outside of comp)
- Access to in-depth PayScale product training
- Actionable advice on how to create and execute compensation strategies
- Access to a fun, interactive product expo hall to discover the latest innovations offered by PayScale
- Two customer evening events (our welcome reception and attendee celebration event!)
- Networking opportunities with your peers
- Playbook you can fill with take-aways to implement in your workplace
- 1:1 time with PayScale employees
- Learn the latest best practices in comp
- Complimentary meals and snacks during Compference
Sign up for Compference19 today.
Tell Us What You Think!
Are you attending Compference 19 this year? We want to hear from you! Comment below or join the discussion on Twitter!