What’s your dream job? Does it pay well and also fulfill your soul? Is it possible to do what you love and make a decent living? Is a lucrative job that is also meaningful a privilege just for a select few?
Are you interested in discussing these issues further? Please join us this Wednesday, June 25 at 10:30 a.m. (PDT) to talk about meaningful work in our monthly twitter chat, #PayChat.
During this 30-minute chat we’ll address the following questions:
- What makes a job meaningful?
- Would you take a pay cut for a more meaningful job?
- Maybe you are not at your dream job. Is it possible to make your current job more meaningful? How?
- Are you looking for the Holy Grail, a job that makes the world a better place and pays well?
- In your job search, do you prioritize meaning, satisfaction, or pay?
- Does a meaningful job equate to a meaningful life?
If this will be your first time joining us for #PayChat, check out the Introducing #PayChat post for more information. #PayChat happens on the last Wednesday of every month at 10:30 a.m. (PDT) and as always, feedback is appreciated. If you have a topic that you would like us to discuss in a future #PayChat, please share it on Twitter or in the comment section below.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! Are you fulfilled at work? Send us a tweet, join #PayChat or leave a message in the comment section.