Are you a woman who is college-bound and focused on STEM, or a woman who is currently majoring in science, technology, engineering or math? If so, we encourage you to apply for our annual Women in STEM Scholarship so that PayScale can help you with your tuition costs.
At PayScale, we’ve done our own research on the gender pay gap, and know that one of the best ways to help solve this issue is to get more women interested in and pursuing careers in high-paying fields like STEM. This is why we’re awarding $2,000 to two deserving women to help launch them on their STEM careers. Thinking about applying to this special scholarship? Here’s what you need to know.
PayScale’s Women in STEM Scholarship FAQs
- Scholarship application includes an application + open essay questions.
- Prize amount: Two scholarship awards of $2,000 to put toward college tuition.
- In order to qualify, you must currently be enrolled in college or be a college-bound high school senior.
- Who won last year’s scholarship? You can check out the winners here.
- Scholarship will close Jan. 31, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- Got specific questions? Email the scholarship organizer, Cassidy Rush.
Tell Us What You Think!
Do you know someone who should get this scholarship? Encourage them to apply! If you have questions about the scholarship, send us a tweet!