Equal Pay Day 2017 falls on Tuesday, April 4, which means the countdown is only a week away.
Equal Pay Day might not be something you traditionally mark on your calendar and get excited about — like say, your birthday or Halloween. But, in the PayScale world, it’s a pretty big day. This year, it’s extra special, because we’ve put together an incredible panel of gender equity experts and business leaders to talk about overcoming issues like the gender pay gap and the opportunity gap.
Here’s the skinny on what you need to know to tune in.
PayScale’s Equal Pay Day Facebook Live Broadcast
- Facebook Live Broadcast starts at 11 a.m. PST on Tuesday, April 4.
- RSVP now and get reminded when the broadcast begins.
- Send us your questions and comments during the broadcast!
Featured Gender Equity Panelists
- Christy Johnson, CEO, Artemis Connection
- Peter Hamilton, CEO, Tune
- Elizabeth Weingarten, Director, Global Gender Parity Initiative, New America
Got Questions about Equal Pay Day? Comment below or send us a tweet!
Featured Image Credit: Yuri_Arcurs/Getty Images