Do you feel appreciated at work, or do you find yourself staring at the clock, waiting for the work day to be over? If it’s the latter, it time to start thinking about what your dream job would be, if you could do anything at all.
We often get caught up in the day-to-day grind and forget about what makes us happy and engaged at work. Gallup’s 2013 State of the American Workplace survey found that roughly 70 percent of Americans are not engaged at work. Do you find this statistic alarming? Let’s talk about what makes work engaging and enjoyable. Please join us this Wednesday, May 28 at 10:30 a.m. (PDT) to discuss employment engagement in our monthly twitter chat, #PayChat.
During this 30-minute chat we’ll address the following questions:
- How satisfied are you in your job?
- Do you feel appreciated at work?
- Do you find your job meaningful?
- How stressful is your job/work environment?
- Do you have a good relationship with your direct manager?
- Does your employer provide sufficient opportunities for learning and development?
- What are some common reasons why employees leave jobs?
If this will be your first time joining us for #PayChat, check out the Introducing #PayChat post for more information. #PayChat happens on the last Wednesday of every month at 10:30 a.m. (PDT) and as always, feedback is appreciated. If you have a topic that you would like us to discuss in a future #PayChat, please share it on Twitter or in the comment section below.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! Are you engaged at work? Send us a tweet, join #PayChat or leave a message in the comment section.