Want to get more done at the office? Today’s #PayChat focused on productivity. PayScale’s users chimed in on Twitter to give their top tips on being more productive at their jobs.
(Photo Credit: ryantron./Flickr)
First, a bit about #PayChat. Once a month, PayScale hosts a Twitter discussion about issues near and dear to workers’ hearts. This month, we talked with our users about the tips and tricks we all use to get more done in less time.
We started off with a few questions:
- What inspires you to be productive at work?
- Which tasks do you dread at work? Do you put them off or tackle them first?
- What tools or apps help you to stay productive and on task at work?
- How does your work environment affect your productivity?
- What are some of your favorite productivity hacks?
Users replied with their best hacks for getting stuff done. Here, in no particular order, are some of the best pieces of advice in today’s conversation:
That’s it for now! Please join us for the next #PayChat on Weds. May 28th at 10:30 a.m. (PDT).
Tell Us What You Think
What are your productivity tips? We want to hear from you! Leave a comment or join the discussion on Twitter.