Is it time for spring career cleaning? We’re a month in to the second quarter of 2014 and it may be just the right time to regroup and ensure you’re on track to achieve your career goals. Please join us this Wednesday, April 30th at 10:30 a.m. (PDT) to discuss productivity in our monthly twitter chat, #PayChat.
We’ll talk about how to prioritize tasks and set realistic goals to accomplish your work. We’ll also discuss effective time management strategies and various other productivity tips and tricks to help you succeed in your job.
During this 30-minute chat we’ll address the following questions:
- What inspires you to be productive at work?
- Which tasks do you dread at work? Do you put them off or tackle them first?
- What tools or apps help you to stay productive and on task at work?
- How does your work environment affect your productivity?
- Does your productivity change throughout the week? Is one day of the week more productive than others?
- What are some of your favorite productivity hacks?
If this will be your first time joining us for #PayChat, check out the “Introducing #PayChat” post for more information. #PayChat happens on the last Wednesday of every month at 10:30 a.m. (PDT) and as always, feedback is appreciated. If you have a topic that you would like us to discuss in a future #PayChat, please share it on Twitter or in the comment section below.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! How do you stay productive? Send us a tweet, join #PayChat or leave a message in the comment section.