Do you love your coworkers or do they cause you emotional distress? How do your relationships at work affect your daily life? Would you quit your dream job to avoid daily annoyance and/or stress caused by a coworker? Although most people claim salary to be the most important factor of job satisfaction, this issue should not be undermined.
PayScale recently released a new report on the Best and Worst Coworkers. We asked PayScale users, “If you could change one thing about your job what would it be?” to which some people responded “my coworkers”. Please join us this Wednesday, August 28th at 10:30 A.M. (PST) to discuss this report.
During this 30 minute chat we’ll address the following questions:
- How important are working relationships to career success?
- What can organizations do to foster positive team member relationships?
- What are some helpful techniques for resolving conflict in the workplace?
- What are the health implications of dealing with daily stressful working relationships?
- What is your breaking point and when would you leave a job over a coworker?
If this will be your first time joining us for #PayChat, check out the “Introducing #PayChat” post for more information. #PayChat happens on the last Wednesday of every month at 10:30 a.m. (PST) and as always, feedback is appreciated. If you have a topic that you would like us to discuss in a future #PayChat, please share it on Twitter or in the comment section below.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! How do you handle annoying coworkers? Do you dread going to work every day? Send us a tweet, join #PayChat or leave a message in the comment section.
More From PayScale