Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- It’s been years in the making and now it’s finally happening. PayPal expands further into stores, but retail giant Wal-Mart is still holding out.
- Many businesses continue to struggle six months after Hurricane Sandy. What will it take to fully recover?
- There’s a company that’s hoping to change the way you watch television. Find out what’s inside Alloy Digital’s latest acquisition.
- The iPhone and Android operating systems have been battling it out on the digital world stage for a while now. So what happens when consumers switch? Check out 11 things new Android users miss most about their iPhones.
- Tragedy strikes in Bangladesh as a building collapse has killed hundreds of garment workers. The factory owner of collapsed building has been arrested.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! Do you think it will be more convenient to have PayPal as a payment method at more retailers? Share your thoughts on Twitter or in the comments!
More From PayScale
How to Recover From a Bad Interview
Learn to Keep Your Clients Happy From the Restaurant Industry
Learn How To Get More Retweets [infographic]
(Photo Credit: c alexmillos – Fotolia.com)
Leave a Reply