Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week. This week, we read about the top 20 female social media influencers, a fast food boycott in New York, and how much world leaders earn annually.
- Forbes and Peek Analytics join forces to create a list of the top 20 women social media influencers. Do you think you know who made the list?
- Some of the lowest-earning workers in the United States are coming together to fight for better wages. In New York, fast-food workers hold a protest.
- Small businesses are in for a rough ride. The delay of Obamacare could mean fewer choices for workers.
- Have you ever been curious to find out how your wages compare to others? Well, now you can find out how your salary measures up to how much world leaders earn every year.
- Scandalous! UK Chancellor George Osborne parks in a disabled parking spot after speerheading legislation to limit disability rights.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! What do you think about the wages of world leaders? Share your thoughts on Twitter or in the comments!
More From PayScale
How to Recover From a Bad Interview
Learn to Keep Your Clients Happy From the Restaurant Industry
Learn How To Get More Retweets [infographic]
(Photo credit: Michael Gwyther-Jones/Flickr)
Leave a Reply