Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- The average American worker commutes 25 minutes each day. If those workers could instead telecommute even just 50 percent of the time, the fuel that would be saved is equal to one-third of America’s Persian Gulf imports. Discover other perks of working from home in this infographic.
- Do you need some extra cash? Adding extra funds to your bank account is easier than you might think. Check out this list of creative ways to boost your income.
- Entrepreneurs have long been a magical ingredient in America’s progress. See what these top, courageous, business-savvy minds see asthe economy’s biggest risks.
- For years we’ve been hearing about the importance of a healthy work-life balance, but what if we’ve got it wrong? Is a work-life blend what we should really be seeking?
- Encouraging the sharing of information and following up with your customers are just two of the seven ways to get more results from email marketing.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Kathy Ponce/Flickr)